Update 117, December 2015
Specific penalties and orders
Amendments have been made to the following Acts and Regulations:
- Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979
- Environmental Planning and Assessment Regulation 2000
- Jury Act 1977 (eligibility and exemptions for jury service have been updated)
- Pawnbrokers and Second-hand Dealers Regulation 2008 has been repealed and replaced by the 2015 Regulation
- Passenger Transport Act 1990 has been re-added to the section
- The PCA and the Other alcohol-related offences tables have been combined along with the Mandatory alcohol interlock program penalties.
[10-360] The timeframe for pre-sentence reports has been added in the Custodial sentences table.
Proceedings under the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009
[41-040] Reference to the Consumer Credit (Queensland) Act 2009 has been removed from the section.
[50-020] The paragraph “Death investigation and the coroner” has been updated to make clear which health-related procedure deaths are reportable.
The Index, Table of cases and statutes have been bought up to date.