Ms Una Doyle
GPO Box 3634
Sydney NSW 2001
Phone (61 2) 9299 4421
Fax (61 2) 9290 3194
Concerning a request for access to information, click here.
Users of the Commission’s website are entitled to expect that any information collected as a result of that use will be treated within the terms of the NSW Government’s privacy responsibilities and obligations. The NSW Government’s privacy practices are regulated by the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998.
- What information do we collect?
- How do we use the information collected?
- What exceptions are there to this rule?
- Is the information stored securely?
- What will we do with information provided in our feedback forms?
- What will we do with information that had been provided in our publication order forms?
- Who else has access to information within the Commission?
- Will this policy be updated over time?