- Children’s Court of NSW Section 16 Meeting The meeting focuses on issues specific to the Children’s Court, in both the care and criminal jurisdictions. It provides
Children’s Court magistrates with the opportunity to discuss current matters involving children and the court with their peers and with other professionals involved in the area.
- Land and Environment Court Annual Conference This program focuses on issues of interest to Land and Environment Court judges and commissioners and includes a half- day field trip.
- Local Court of NSW Magistrates’ Orientation Program This program assists recently-appointed magistrates with their transition to judicial office, with a focus on
knowledge and fundamental judicial skills about court craft, decision-making, sentencing, judicial administration and judicial conduct.
- Local Court of NSW Annual Conference This program aims to provide practical and stimulating judicial education for all NSW magistrates. This conference will also include an open forum encouraging discussion and interaction among colleagues.
- District Court of NSW Annual Conference This two-day program is tailored specifically to the educational needs of District Court judges. The conference will feature a range of topical presentations as well as Court of Appeal and criminal law updates.
- Supreme Court of NSW Annual Conference This two-day residential program is tailored to the educational needs of Supreme Court judges. The conference will include
sessions directly relevant to the work of the court.
- Cultural Diversity E-Learning Produced by the Judicial Commission of NSW, drawing on several resources, including the Family Court of Australia’s online cultural competency training course and the Judicial Commission’s Equality Before the Law Bench Book at https://efront.judcom.nsw.gov.au/efront/www/index.php