- Sentencing essentials – what must be considered and recorded when sentencing
a young person
- Supreme Court annual conference A bespoke conference, tailored for the education needs of Supreme Court justices.
- District Court of NSW seminar: Helping courts evaluate the quality of forensic
- Local Court of NSW Magistrates’ Orientation Program
This five-day residential program assists new magistrates with their transition to judicial office, with a focus on fundamental judicial skills and knowledge about court craft, decision-making, sentencing, judicial administration and judicial conduct. The
program provides participants with an opportunity to analyse and compare different judicial attitudes and approaches to judicial practice.
- Children’s Court s 16 conference
Cultural Diversity E-Learning: Produced by the Judicial Commission of NSW, drawing on several resources, including the Family Court of Australia’s online cultural competency training course and the Judicial Commission’s Equality Before the Law Bench Book at https://elearning.judcom.nsw.gov.au/
A user guide to this E-learning module may be found here