- Children’s Court of NSW Section 16 Meeting The meeting focuses on issues specific to the Children’s Court, in both the care and criminal jurisdictions. It provides
Children’s Court magistrates with the opportunity to discuss current matters involving children and the court with their peers and with other professionals involved in the area.
- Land and Environment Court Annual Conference This program focuses on the human impact on the environment with an emphasis on urban planning. The program will include topics such as cross-boundary planning, the new biodiversity conservation
legislation and updates in criminal law and ADR.
- Local Court of NSW Magistrates’ Orientation Program This program assists recently-appointed magistrates with their transition to judicial office, with a focus on
knowledge and fundamental judicial skills about court craft, decision-making, sentencing, judicial administration and judicial conduct.
- Local Court of NSW Annual Conference This program aims to provide practical and stimulating judicial education for all NSW magistrates. In 2018 it will include topics such as criminal law, expert evidence, and sentencing as well as various legislation updates. This conference will also include an open forum encouraging discussion and interaction among colleagues.
- Supreme Court of NSW Annual Conference This two-day residential program is tailored to the educational needs of Supreme Court judges. The conference will include
sessions directly relevant to the work of the court