When you look at the pages on the Judicial Commission’s website, our computers automatically record information that identifies, for each page accessed:
- the IP (Internet Protocol) address of the machine that has accessed it
- the fully qualified domain name (FDQN) of the machine that has accessed it
- the date and time of your visit to the website
- the pages accessed and documents downloaded
- the previous website visited
- the type of browser and operating system you have used.
Cookies are not used from the Commission’s website to collect information.