The Commission's bench books and handbooks are practical, loose leaf reference works that assist judicial officers to conduct trials. They include relevant legislation, case law, sentencing principles, procedural guidelines, suggested jury directions and sample orders. The bench books are available to download in PDF or html.
- Civil Trials Bench Book — html — PDF
- Criminal Trial Courts Bench Book — html — PDF
- Equality before the Law Bench Book — html — PDF
- Local Court Bench Book — html — PDF
- Sentencing Bench Book — html — PDF